SoccerClub.com

Players, Coaches, Referees, Administrators and Their Parents

Hello all, my name is Taso Spiropoulos. I run a club in Brandon Manitoba Canada. I started the team (Inspire F.C. www.Inspirefc.ca) with the aim to grow it into an academy with men's competitive team. Do any of you have problems balancing your soccer life as well as family, and work? I find it very hard some days and the stress more often than not is keeping the enjoyment out of it.

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Taso,
I am fortunate my son ( 11 years) loves the game and my wife is supportive. I run an adult soccer club. We play every Saturday. I have to set up the field, paint the lines etc.

I decided over 2 years ago that "I" needed a day for ME. I use that day for soccer. I practice with my son then I play in the afternoon with the club. It is my way to vent and do something constructive. I have lost over 30 pounds and love the game more every week.

I should be working on Saturdays to make up for my recent finacial shortfalls but there is life after work!

There should be no balancing act. Take the time.
Tom
my name is ADENIYI TOSIN.. am a footballer but i dont have someone that will sponsor me to achieve my aim and goal.. and i promise i wont let you down.. but you can mail me adeniyi_oluwaseun2000@yahoo.com or kindly call me on +2348139141629. am from nigeria...
Power All Star FootBall Association
Plot 2023,Cadastral
Abuja Nigeria
good day sir

i am Anthony from nigeria a footballer..i got your email throught my deligent searching for soccer club and agent...i decided to contact you if will invite me for trilas ..i have finished my contract with my club..last year...i am in linya were am treaning with of club....i am a very skinfull player..
i shall forward to you my C.V and Clearence if you need it
best regard

i am wating for your reply urgent

Anthony ebukatony23@yahoo.com Tel +218944145956
Thanks Tom. Since spring is heer Things have changed. Geting out there and playing the game shure helps.
Glad to hear that!
Hello,
Actually, i do not get exactly what you meant but i just want to know if you needed a player in your team.Well,am looking up to plying my football career abroad.You can as well contact me via phone or email address.(2348064223063 & stevanob2k@yahoo.com)

My regards.
Kelly
my name is Jones ifeanyi from Nigeria, Talent and well build soccer player my position defensive mild fielder no 4 i played for many club here in Nigeria and i now to live Nigeria to a better country here the world can no me and always pray to become the world best player am good and 100% feet to play many match and ready to win please i am looking for some one how can help me get me a club may be a manger or clubs that need me to please send me a mail to jonesifeanyi@gmail.com or call me on +2347037558409 always there for you am cool and obedience to my coach and all of the team players
thanks and hope to see a reply .
thanks.
am Anthony from nigeria a footballer..i got your email throught my deligent searching for soccer club and agent...i decided to contact you if will invite me for trilas ..i have finished my contract with my club..last year... am treaning with of club....i am a very skinfull player..
i shall forward to you my C.V and Clearence if you need it
best regard

i am wating for your reply urgent
goodday sir
how are u doing hope all is kool i'm val by name .and also saw abt ur ur team in here .i'm a play and will be very happy if we get to know much abt each .extend my greetings to ur family .i will be waitin for ur reply ,thank and have a nice day
Taso, i feel for you. Iam faced with almost the exact same thing. I have played soccer all my life, and it has become apart of me. I need some soccer in my life everyday, if i don't play, i have to watch. I think the best way to get the excitement back into soccer and balance the time with your family, is to get your wife if you are married, your kids if you do have any, involved. Let them become a major part of the team, club etc. Let them feel a great connection so they feel connected to what you do. Example; make your wife the team manager, she have to be on your case about getting to practice on time, announcements, keeping you updated.I hope i made a little sense.
dear sir i am looking a soccer club to play can u hellp me and am from ghana am leving in south africa thak you
dear sir i am looking a soccer club to play can u hellp me and am from ghana am leving in south africa thak you

RSS

Special Offers

Twitter Updates

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tim McGuinness.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-