SoccerClub.com

Players, Coaches, Referees, Administrators and Their Parents

Dear Forum

I am writing this post for some feedback from you. I have just written an e book on how individual players can market themselves to clubs, agents and academies across the world, but do this in a professional manner.

I am considering putting a website up to promote this infrmation which will provide players with may contact details of people they will need to be talking to across the world, but more importantly advising them on how to market thenmselves effectively so clubs and agents take them seriously.

I have 22 years coaching experience fro grass roots to pro football, I played professionally and I have coached professionally and I have scouted for some of the Premier Leagues top teams.

Here are some questions I would be interested in you answering for me...

1. Would you be interested in this product?

2. How much would you be prepared to pay for this information?

This will help me in deciding wether to release this information.. I thank you for your time and look forward to your reply.

John Hammond UK

Views: 631

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for your comment.. I am thinking of doing an introductory price of £19.97.. what do you think, would that be a price you would be willing to pay? Regards John Hammond

I'm Godwin omodaji. Football is ma profesion, n i'll b gr8ful if u cn b able 2 help me secure a club, link or an agent. I do have a brother in d u.k. Pls, it'll benefit u as well, am a utility player bt i played dffensive mid-field in ma current club. I'l b waiting 4 ur reply.

I am not an agent but my book lists all of the agents in the world, you can then learn how to market yourself to them. If you would like the book plase pay £19.97 to y paypal account johnhammond@ukgateway.net and I will email the book to you.

Pls, i need an info. Try me @omodajigodwin@yahoo.com. I need u 2 help me secure a club or trial.

Just buy the book and start promoting yourself to agents and clubs across the world the right way.

How are you doing today? Hope you are fine, I am Barker Simon, A  soccer scout based in United Kingdom (England)I am currently recruiting players for clubs in England, and Germany soccer team. I saw your profile on here and I can see it will fit in to clubs in England and rest of Europe  .I am now using this medium to ask you if you will be interested in a trial out in soccer clubs .

If interested, Kindly forward to me your previous playing experience and your CV (resume) to have a look at it and send it to some clubs in European soccer league.

NOTE ALL YOUR FLIGHT AND ACCOMODATION WILL BE TAKEN CARE OFF BY OUR SPONSOR  EXCEPT THE MEDICAL INSURANCE FEE WHICH WILL COME
 ALONG WTH THE
 INVITATION
 LETTER,  WILL BE BORED BY YOU.(ABOUT 450 GBP) THE TRIAL PERIOD IS FROM  19th october to 19th of may is just a month deal.

1. Sunderland Football Club of England

2. Wigan Athletics Football Club of England

3.Reading  Football club of England

4.Watford  Football club of England

5. RBC Rosendha Fc of Holland

6. Olympique Marseille Football Club of France

5.M'Gladbach Football club of Germany

6.K;Slaute  Football club of Germany

7. Dundee utd Football Club of Scotland

8.Aberdeen Football Club of Scotland

9.vvv venlo Football club of Holland

10.Excelsior Football club of Holland 

Send the CV and reply

http://barkersoccerhome.blogspot.com/

barkersoccerhome@gmail.com

You can check me
 out at FIFA WEBSITE TO CONFIRM MY REGISTRATION

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/federation/administration/playersagen...

Entry requirements for interested players:
John Powell: (1.) Players must be male and aged 13 to 35.
(2.) Players must hold a valid national passport; the passport must be valid for a minimum of three months.

(3.) Players must pay a Medical Insurance 450 pounds  Per Each player.

N.B: Please note that this fee covers the player's registration and invitation letter along with medical Insurance only. Your travel tickets, hotel accommodation (all inclusive), trial kits, venue hire, match officials, and water/refreshment is funded by clubs sponsors and free for all registered players.Please know that this is only a trial program, it is in no way
 an assurance of a place in the team, each player will be judged by his skills, techniques and ability with the ball on the field of play by the coach and the entire technical department of the team.

The players that impresses our coaches  would be drafted to the reserve team  and must sign a compulsory 3 years contract with the listed clubs.

However, dropped players will be compensated and they will return to their home countries with their return tickets,we also don't want people to abuse this medium and use it as an opportunity

Regards

Barker Simon
 +447024054558

HELLO I AM CURRENTLY IN THE WA,USA AND  I HAVE SOME TALENTED FOOTBALLERS IN GHANA I WILL LIKE ANY AGENT OR TEAM INTERESTED SHOULD CONTACT ME SO WE SEE HOW TO HELP THIS BOYZ THEY ARE GOOD AND I HAVE ABOUT 30 OF THEM NOW AND EVER READY TO PAY FOR FEE FOR THE TRAILS IF THE AGENTS NEED THEM,ALL AGENTS ARE WELCOME AND CAN EMAIL ME AT

licestone2020@yahoo.com

THAT'S MY EMAIL THANKS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Seth,  My ebook will show you how to market your players to the agents and football clubs and it will give you the contact details of all agents across the world, you can then market your players to them. Let me know if you would be interested in buying the Ebook.

Regards

John Hammond

Yes i will and how much does it cost

High Seth, the ebook is normally £27 but I am looking for some people to buy it and give me a testimonial for it that I can publish when we launch the website so for now the price is just £10

If you would like it please send a payment of £10 via paypal to my email account at

johnhammond@ukgateway.net

and I will email the book to you.

The book will also show you how to market your players in a more professional maner so that agents will actually take notice of you.

Thanks John Hammond

i want more infomation so pls send me any info @ ayo9567@yahoo.com
How you doing sir my name is reynaldo i am 22 years old an i was considering on playing professional soccer but i need some help getting started i love to play soccer that is my favorite sport an would like to have someone to tell me Wat to do so i could play professional soccer thank you for taking the time to read this an hope to hear from you soon

RSS

Special Offers

Twitter Updates

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tim McGuinness.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-