SoccerClub.com

Players, Coaches, Referees, Administrators and Their Parents

We are manufacturer all type of Soccer Balls, Gloves, Sports Wear, Cycling shirts, Bib shorts with 3D OM pads, T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Surf Shirts, Sweatshirts, Vest, Jackets, Shorts, Sports Bags, Key chains, and Caps in Sialkot Pakistan.

Views: 55

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello sir
My name is Tunde Adegbite,a young player from Nigeria.I would like to be a part of your club shamrock rovers Pfc.I have participated in various youth competitions both in Africa and Europe under the umbrella of Youth Sports Federation of Nigeria,Most prominent of all is that Nike Premier cup African qualifier in South Africa where Nigeria came first and i was voted the best player of the tournament.I also was part of the Nigerian team to the world finals in Berlin in 2001.Sir i would be very glad to be a part of Shamrock Rovers as i would be sending my CV as soon as i get a feedback from you.
You can call my manager on 234-7035198412
Thanks,as i look forward to meeting you
Tunde Adegbite
hello sir i we like to be your distributor in my country and i like selling sport kits and this is my email ojoewa@yahoo.com and this is my phone number 2348098247120. i we like to hear from you as soon as possible .

RSS

Special Offers

Twitter Updates

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Tim McGuinness.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-