Field between 30 X 30 yard and 50 X 50. Split team/group in half (preferred) or thirds. Use 4 goals about 10 yds from the corner.
- Team scores by passing through the goals to a teammate. Any goal. There is no our and their goal.
- A team can't score consecutively at the same goal.
- Scores can go through the goal from either direction, just make sure the pass is received and controlled to count.
- Possession changes if ball goes out of bounds or stolen.
- Allow goals for dribbling through
- Use 2 balls
- Encourage communications and using the whole field -- remember you can score by going backward towards an unguarded goal.
- Everyone is always in the game as an offensive and defensive player. Players must make quick transitions very often, because the ball is always in scoring position.
Thanks To: Tom McGuinness